You Can Make a Difference
Our strength is amplified with collective action, and you can help make a difference with United Oklahoma Association of Realtists® right now! The support we receive is a huge driver of the good work we do in addressing some of society’s most challenging problems. Get in touch today and join our community in making a lasting impact.
PARTNER WITH US
Have an Impact
Our organization always appreciates the generosity and involvement of people like you, with every contribution going towards making United Oklahoma Association of Realtists® an even better Non-Profit Organization than it already is. We want to provide you with the correct and appropriate information pertaining to your mode of support, so don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions.
MAKE A DONATION
Show Your Support
Want to join our efforts but not sure where to start? Make a Donation and take advantage of this incredible opportunity to lend your support. It’s a great way to contribute to our cause, and every little bit counts towards paving the path for a better tomorrow. Get in touch with us today for more details about how you can help.
BECOME A REALTIST®
Soar With Us
WHAT IS A REALTIST®?
A Realtist is:
• A member of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (NAREB) one of the largest and oldest minority trade associations in America or any of its local chapters.
• Dedicated to bringing together the nation’s minority professionals in the real estate industry to promote the meaningful exchange of ideas about our business and how to best serve our clientele.
• Dedicated to enhancing the economic improvement of its fellow members and the minority communities we serve.
• Believes in “Democracy in Housing” – the principle that all citizens have the right to equal housing opportunities, regardless of race, creed, or color.
• Believes in preserving the rights of all Americans to homeownership and is dedicated to serving the unserved and underserved by developing creative and effective methods of doing so.
• Dedicated to dealing fairly and justly with all matters of their profession.
• Never relieved of the responsibility to observe fully the Code of Ethics.
• The Professional your community deserves.
• An active member of the local chapter of NAREB.